Wednesday, June 17, 2009

THE IRANIAN AFFAIR

Why are we being blamed for tainting the election in Iran.
We do not even have access to what is going on let alone Obama
has already taken a wait and see stance. Is it because Twitter has a by-pass
way of getting information across the Internet? If so, that is a pretty pathetic excuse for
thinking we have anyway of influiencing the outcome. I think it is horrible what is happening there,
but a lot of folks in the U.S. seem to think this could happen here next election? I don't buy it but
I suppose anything is possible. They would certainly do a better job of fixing the election, than the Iranians did. After all we have more experience at it. All and all I still think we are doing the right thing by not getting involved for now. I just do not understand at all why they claim they want democracy and fair elections and then proceed to pull this stunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment