Friday, August 21, 2009

ENERGY FOLLOWS THOUGHT

Another day's useless energy spent! Or so the song goes by the Moody Blues. I sometimes think my day is useless or uneventful at the least, but there is always something awesome that will happen and make it all worthwhile. Tonight I was talking to a friend on yahoo and I suddenly got this feeling of Deja Vu. I got a flash that the conversation had taken place a while ago and I either dreamed it or lived it before. This happens to me quite a bit, enough to make me wonder how the connection works. Sometimes the clarity is absolute and other times it can be very vague. Why this happens I really do not understand, but it feels awesome when it comes. The idea of viewing portions of your life before it happens is fascinating to me. When I told her about it, she said I should meditate on it. I used to do light meditations somewhat based on the Chakra color points on the body. I would start with white light and have it circle me in a counter-clockwise motion above me. I would then have it circle within my body and send energy to different parts of my body. When I became celestial, I would either follow the light where it lead, or I would try to direct it to heal from within or protect from the outside. White light is very protective and the other colors are much harder to manifest. I became quite at one with violet. It is supposed to be representative of Saint Germain, the arch angel. I really had a strong connection with this, and still do. I took classes when I lived in Seattle, but have forgotten so much of it until now. I think there is so much more to the human spirit that we have just begun to understand and the mind is so vastly unused, who know how much potential there is left to discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment