Wednesday, November 11, 2009

BEWARE WHAT YOU WISH FOR

The last coupla of days have been intense! I'm trying to get ready for a killer next week and knowing what I know and cannot share with anyone is causing me to loose sleep. There comes a price with privey information, so while I have the anticipation of the outcome of events, I cannot find any resolve in it. I will eliminate one problem while creating another. Isn't that always the way? Just when you find a way to make the ends meet, somebody moves the ends. I look to my friends and co-workers for support, knowing that I alone must accept the fate that is about to be bestowed upon me. hopefully, it will all work out in the end however I hate the unknown. It makes me uncomfortable.What is he rambling about you may ask? It all will be revealed by early next week when I can share what is happening at the workplace. If I can find a moment that is to be able to write. I know this is a crappy post! Please bear with me and I hope things will get better soon! Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment