Wednesday, December 30, 2009

BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARK

I awake each morning in the white light
the day happens with me or without me
Transcends into darkness
Glimpses of hard truths
back into white
safety, familiarity, happy spaces
falls back into that dark space
reality, fears, indifference, obscurity
love sucks me back into light
but alas love also pulls me back into dark
vulnerability, jealousy, fears, insecurity
wondrous lighted love where all is possible, all is beautiful
hovers between, suspended by a thread, out of control
heart show me, lead me to the right path
realization
give me more time

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeousness! I really like the imagery! Thanks for the blips tonight :)
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gayle! I appreciate your insight!
    yw for the blips. That's what I love to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete