Saturday, January 30, 2010

PRISTINE PERFECTION


Moving towards the light. Helping find the way.

Begins the new day. Hoping it will be bright.

Baby on my mind. Her glowing energy so fine.

Smiles all around as she turns heads in all directions.

She moves in almost pristine perfection.

Who could not love her. She stimulates the senses.

Makes me think of all my sins, while reminding me of all my wins.

She glances my way with a grin.

Bathes in golden glowing light!

Bathes in golden glowing light!

Kisses her with delight!

Kisses you with blissful light!

Whispers sweet love in a covert way. Knowing she loves to play.

Follow her to the ends of the earth.

Follow til the end of time.

GidsGarb.blogspot.com is copyrighted © and may not be used without permission from the creator

No comments:

Post a Comment