Monday, November 28, 2011

FANTASY DISCOVERY

She came into my life out of nowhere
Completely unexpected and catching my eye
She looked to me, struck my heart as if she had always been there
My heart melting, skipping a beat, could I even begin to try?
She moved slowly, smoothly gliding her fingers over her hips
Seductive, enticing, never breaking her gaze from mine
As she draws nearer, the sunlight reflecting off her sublime lips
I stand before her, knees slightly quivering, frozen in time
Moving slowly closer, longing  to connect, hoping this is not a dream
She continues to glide ever so near~leaning her face towards me
Meeting her lips, almost touching, brushes ever so slightly, my head gleams 
Fantasy slipping towards reality~touching her lips, can this be?
Hands slightly tremble, reaching out to embrace this new found love
Glimmering hands entwine~the circle completes, life-force joined as one
absorbed in golden light, merging together, beaming affirmation from above
Letting it begin, starting the journey of discovery under the sun.

GidsGarb.blogspot.com is copyrighted © and may not be used without permission from the creator


No comments:

Post a Comment