Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Time Well Spent

How much time must be spent waiting for the love of my life to be in my arms
Where two hearts so joined must remain separate, makes one wonder of the empty space inside
Knowing  her heart better than my own, feeling everything she does
Understanding the feeling is mutual, oh laws of the universe what must be done? 
How long must we wait?
Will we catch that break, be given the opportunity we deserve?
I would give anything for one hour of having her in my arms, knowing I could never let go
We will hold on to our dreams, our hopes, knowing it has to connect  somewhere in the scheme of things

Until then, I will go on exploring the depths of her mind, the scary realizations that we both are so alike
The comfort settling in that it is alright to remain open hearted
To carry on everything that we've started
She brings everything she feels open like a book
sometimes fearful of revealing her vulnerability
I assure her that her trust is joined with mine

GidsGarb.blogspot.com is copyrighted © and may not be used without permission from the creator

No comments:

Post a Comment